Fort Bliss Family Homes Chili Bowl Cook Off
Come join Fort Bliss Family Homes for the first annual Chili Cook Off! We will be having a contest for the best tasting chili in Fort Bliss! There will be prizes for the top three competitors which will be judged by our peers within the Fort Bliss Community. This event is open to any and all Fort Bliss organizations, units, FRGs, and DOD card holders. All information regarding the event is listed below.
• Date: November 11, 2017
• Time: 11:00am to 3:00pm
• Location: 1991 Marshall Road
• There will be music, games, arts and crafts, balloon twisters, and cotton candy
• Contestants need to RSVP by November 4th. Contestants must email Trinere Velez at TVelez@bbcgrp.com
• Contestants will need to provide at least one pot of chili along with a description card of where they are from (either hometown or organization) as well as main ingredients of the chili
• Prizes for the winners will be announced at the event and winners will be announced at 2:30pm
• Fort Bliss Family Homes will provide extension cords for crock pot plugins if necessary, tables, and chairs
• Fort Bliss Family Homes will be providing tasting cups, spoons, limited toppings, and plenty of cornbread to go around
We look forward to seeing y’all there. For all y’all die hard chili lovers let the Cook-Off BEGIN!